Optical Services in Tempe, Ahwatukee and Sun Lakes
Ophthalmic Surgeons & Physicians, the east valley's leading optical service provider.
Optical Care for Your Vision
We recognize that the big box stores offer optical lenses, and that after your eye exam at Ophthalmic Surgeons and Physicians, you are free to take your prescription to any old generic eye store to purchase a pair of glasses.
However, having chosen our team of experts at Ophthalmic Surgeons and Physicians to perform your eye examination, you now know the quality and top-level expertise that our staff provides. Let us show you how we use that same expertise to not only help you find quality frames, but also to help you choose the absolute best eyewear fit for you.
Continued Optical Care for Your Vision
Here’s what it looks like when you choose OS & P’s in-house gallery of quality eye-wear options.
- Individual Attention – A professional board certified, licensed optician will counsel you through the process of choosing the best lens and frame options based on your prescription needs. Not every lens fits every patient’s needs, so we’ll help you pare down and choose what is uniquely yours.
- Variety of Frame Styles – We’ll help you pick from our diverse selection of quality brand-name frames. We offer styles for men and women that are current and contemporary, and we will be able to help you find a pair of glasses that are completely you. For instance, if you want a lightweight yet durable frame, we offer Ovvo, which is crafted with surgical steel and titanium. If you’re wanting prescription or non-prescription sunglasses, we offer brands such as Maui Jim, Oakley, RayBan, and more. Whatever your needs, we’re here to assist you.
- Lifestyle-Friendly Lenses – Did you know that there are lenses specifically designed for individual lifestyle needs? We’ll show you what those are, and talk with you about whether those are best for your lifestyle.
- Blue light filtering lenses – For those who want or need optical protection from today’s high energy lighting and electronic devices.
- Premium anti-reflective coated lenses – For those who want coatings that hold up to the desert lifestyle in Phoenix.
- Progressive lenses – For those who need custom free-form digital progressives.
- Budget-Friendly Options – We’ll guide you through the range of quality eyeglass frames and lens options which have been created to fit every budget.
With our years of insight and expertise, we’ll match your needs with the perfect pair of prescription glasses and lenses, and we’ll ensure that you have the very best frame fitting. Not everyone can offer that.
It’s easy to see why so many patients choose Ophthalmic Surgeons and Physicians not only for their eye exams, but for their eyewear as well.